Friday, June 11, 2010

Mother’s Day 2010

 

I actually had the best mothers day ever this year.  Craig Surprised me with Mother’s day brunch reservations at Snowbird.  It was like a dream come true.  I love to go to brunch and I can’t think of a better gift on Mother’s day.  The kids each made me something very special at school and Andrew wrote me the most beautiful poem. I didn’t have to do anything all day.  It was very fun and relaxing.  Thank you to the best husband and the best kids a mommy could ask for. Here are some pictures we took in the canyon.  Still a ton of snow for May.

IMG_4581           IMG_4582   IMG_4584 IMG_4585 IMG_4586IMG_4610 IMG_4592 IMG_4596 IMG_4597 IMG_4604

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

What a wonderful day your family gave you. And I have a feeling you deserve it!

=)

Laura said...

Wonderful Day for a special hardworking MOM!

Julie said...

TONS OF SNOW!!!!!! Its been a crazy spring...if you can call it that! I'm so glad you had such a great mother's day!