Our fight song:
"Utah Man"
I am a Utah man, sir, and I live across the green,
our gang it is jolliest that you have ever seen.
Our coeds are the fairest and ech one's a shining start,
Our yell, you'll hear it ringing through the mountains near and far!
Who am I,sir,
A Utah man am I!
A Utah Man,sir
Will be 'til I die.
Ki-yi!
We're up to snuff, we never bluff, we're game for any fuss.
No other gang of college men dare meet us in a muss.
So fill your lungs and sing it out and shout it to the sky,
We'll fight for dear old crimson for a Utah Man am I!
Ki-Yi!
We were so lucky to be able to take the kids to the Blackout game vs. TCU. Let me just say it was an awesome nailbiter of a game. We all got our Black Utah stuff on and had an amazing time. At the end of the game everyone was celebrating the win so hard that the whole stadium was shaking. What a fun and fabulous experience. We are so proud of our Utes. The kids love yelling GO UTES! Thank you grandpa for giving us your tickets. We had a wonderful time!





3 comments:
Looks like fun!
That is so cool that you got to go. We all went to the "U" ourselves, so we are fans.
And it was fun to "hear" the fight song again...!
Go UTES! Looks like fun:)
Post a Comment