

I will admit it...I am officially a star gazed teenager again. I LOVE Twilight! I have read all the books and loved them so naturally I was more than thrilled to go see the movie. I was so excited that girls night out this week would be focused on this film. We had dinner at Chili's..YUM and then Onto the midnight showing. I reaaly enjoyed the movie and I thought all of the actors did a great job. I am now reading the series agin I loved it so much.
Jane 23
5 months ago





3 comments:
You know how much I loved going out. It was a great girls night. I feel truly lucky to have my best friend living close and able to hang out with me every week. Our girls nights, no matter what we do, are the best!
loved the movie too. seriously loved it. can't wait to see it again!
LOved the movie. It would have been fun to see it with you guys. I have to say some of the characters didn't fit for me but it was still so much fun:)
Post a Comment