Well It's official....My baby is in kindergarten. What an exciting time for Cali. She has been so excited for several months to start school. She is anxious to learn and socialize. She is such a fun little girl with so much happiness in her sweet personality. She has a love for life and Is looking forward to learning so much in school this year. I didn't start crying until I was walking to my car without her. I am happy she has come this far in her life but very sad to be loosing my baby to a big girl. I am so Lucky to have her as my daughter. I am so proud of you Cali! Here are some great pics from her first day of school and Ms. Mowers class......
Jane 23
5 months ago





5 comments:
She looks so cute. I hope she had a fun day. What will you do with all of your free time?
So so cute! I'm glad she had fun! She looks like such a big girl!
I just love Cali. She is so fun and always excited. She was surely the prettiest girl there and I know the best dressed. I know you were sad to let her go but I was celebrating a little alone time, let's have girls lunches to soften the blow.
She is cute as cute can be...And the fun is just beginning!
=)
Cute pics of the first day. Kinder is bitter sweet.. Carli is loving it but it is strange to have her away in school everyday.
Post a Comment