Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update for August

August was a busy month for us. My little brother Well I would say Younger brother (not so little, he towers over me) graduated from BYU. Even though I am a full on Ute fan I decided i could go support him in his accomplishments. It was so great my whole family (accept my sister Rebekah and family) were able to come out. We had a busy week while they were here since my Mother in Law was still in the hospital. We managed to spend some time with my family though. Here are some photos of graduation..My mom, beautiful daughter Cali and I Cali, my beautiful niece Lila and I My mom (nina) and Cali
My nephew Davin, My niece gillian and Andrew my handsome son

Me, my mom and Lila
My sweet and loving sister in law Callie and my yopunger brother nathan the graduate

One of the days we all got together in park City. One of my favorite places to hang out. These were taken at the alpine slides. The kids got to ride with cousins and Cali also rode with her Aunt Krista on the roller coaster...
Nina and baby Lila


Nina and Cali



Cali, Lisa and Kea

My Sister in law Laura and I

Andrew, Austin, Davin and Josh (cousins)



Cali and aunt Dida (the kids call her Dida)

Kea and Cali (cousins)

My brother Brian and I
( I think we still look alike)
Austin and Andrew coming down the coaster
It was so awesome seeing everyone. people came all the way from California and tTexas to be here. What a fun time for the kids

4 comments:

Heather Anderson said...

Looks like wonderful family fun time!

Susan Anderson said...

Boy, does your mom look young!

=)

Julie said...

How fun! I was trying to TJ to go up to the Alpine Slides all summer but no one ever wanted to! You're very brave to take all those kids to graduation!

Laura said...

Could you look any cuter in your tracksuit! This was ages ago now... sure wish I could have that weather and fun.