We have had a wonderful summer. We spent a lot of our time at Cowabunga . The kids all got passes for there birthdays from Grandpa Reese. What a great gift! We had a blast and we really went once a week. This water park is so great because it’s not very big. All the slides are in one place and then there is the 3ft deep lazy river and beach area. The kids literally can’t even be lost. I love that about it. We had so many fun days there. My camera lens was dirty for the first few pictures. Oops..
One of the days Craig came with us. It was great having him there. The kids always have so much fun with they’re dad. It was the hottest day of the summer.





4 comments:
I took my kids a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun. I agree, I like the smaller park. We had a blast.
Your kids are just too cute! And they have such a nice way about them. You can tell how neat they are, even in the photos.
=)
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do. Looks like you guys had a wonderful summer. It's hard to believe it's almost fall. I love fall though. :) Miss chatting with you Lisa.
BTW, this is Heather. :)
We had so much fun at the water park!!! Thanks for going with us so much!!
Post a Comment