Blaze Game:
Wow I have a lot of updating to do. I figured I would start with our families highlights for spring.
Andrew played indoor football this spring and his team had the opportunity to play at half time show of the Blaze game. That was super exciting for him. Some of the University of Utah football players were there signing kids up for a week long summer football camp and we got to meet some of them. It was a super great experience for the boys.
This Is on of Utah’s best players Shakey Smithson
Bear World:
We took a trip to Yellowstone in the spring and Our first stop was Bear World in Rexburg Idaho. I had never been there before and let me tell you it was an amazing experience. We got to drive up close to the bears and we took a tour bus around the park so we could feed them. We also got to see bear cubs play and eat. There was also a petting zoo there for the kids to feed and get up close to the animals. They also got to ride some rides. This was definitely the highlight of the trip.
Yellowstone:
This year the forecast said it would be snowing and freezing. It was true. We all barely got out of the car’s it was so cold. We tried to hang out in the lodge to stay warm. We stayed at some cabins right by old faithful. It was a great trip and the kids had a lot of fun.





3 comments:
Good to see all of you looking so great. Jan especially!
=)
I've heard about Bear World but never been there. It looks cool. I'm so amazed by huge predatory animals. And all I can say about Yellowstone is BRRRRRRRRR! That looks so cold. Too bad that kind of weather is just around the corner...it seems like it JUST ended!
Great stuff. I loved Bear world, wish yellowstone was warmer though. Jacob loved that Blaze game too!
Post a Comment