Saturday, May 3, 2008

Changing our house to Stucco



We decided last spring to change our house to stucco. The guy who did was very nice and a hard worker but cut some corners and ulimatley we had major cracking on all the trim work he did. By some miracle we were able to get him to come back and repair it all. We have waited a whole year to get this repaired because noone can do stucco when it's freezing. We have had the longest winter ever so FINALLY it is done. Here is the finished product. I think it look much better and with a fiew tweakes still to come it will look like a whole new house.

3 comments:

Laura said...

It looks great! I am so glad it got finished and fixed. I think you need to add the before picture to really see how it looked (you know the ones before the stucco).

Laura said...

It was a major improvement :)

Carie said...

It looks great.