We decided to take the kids to the zoo last weekend. The weather was nice and we just wanted to take the kids to do something fun. Cali is finally at the age where she doesn't need a stroller and she could really see the animals. She was so thrilled and by the end she did not want to leave. She would cry and say,"I want to see more animals". We had a really good time. I even went into the snake area for my kids and any of you who truly know me that is shocking. I have the worst snake phobia but I over came some fear and went in. The best part of the zoo was seeing the white alligater and there was this leapord that was very angry and he kept walking by the glass and snarling at the kids. It was Crazy! What a fun family thing to do. I can see that Cali will be wanting to go to the zoo again very soon. Here are some cute shots of the day...
Jane 23
5 months ago





5 comments:
I didn't know you went the zoo. We are talking about next week. I think the twins would love it for the same reasons as Cali. It's funny how its like experiencing everything new with them! Cute pictures.
Cali always has a zest for life!
I am impressed that you went into the snake area just for the fact that it smells so great in there.
My kids keep asking to go to the zoo. I should take them before it gets too hot.
The kids look so cute- still smiling, even while an angry animal is pacing behind them. Andrew is completely out of his little boy phase. He looks so mature to me. Sounds like a very fun day.
What cute kids!
Post a Comment