Friday, May 9, 2008

Iv'e been tagged...

I was tagged by Laura.

4 things I was doing 10 years ago(1998)

-Working at Los Hermanos(provo)
-Dating my husband
-just turned 19
-Having fun in college life

4 things I was doing 5 years ago (2003)

-mother of Andrew who was almost 2
-living in Issaquah, WA
-scrapbooking
-got a minivan (UGH)

4 things I did yesterday

-went out to lunch
-planted more flowers
-went to Andrews baseball game
-watched T.V.

4 shows I love to watch

-Samantha who
-Greys Anatomy
-The office
-Lost

4 things that make me really happy
-my family
-my Tivo
-My girls nights
-guilt free shopping!

I tag Julie and Carrie and anyone else who wants to play along.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you did this! Your life has surely changed a lot in 10 years, even in five years! I like how you added guilt free shopping that is certainly the best kind out there!