Now that the school year has started again It has only just occured to me that my Baby(Cali) is grwing up all too fast. Cali has started her second year of pre school. She is going to a lady in my sister in laws neighborhood who has a school in her basement. She had taught all the other Reese children and this year Cali and her cousins whom she calls "her girls". She calls them that because they are identical twins and she doen't know which is which. She was very excited to start pre school again. She has such a desire to learn new things.

This is teacher Cathy
This is also Cali's first year of Dance. We decided to put the girls in Ballet this year once a week. I just think thewy look so adorable in these ballet leos and too too's(spelling?)

Her ballet instructor Becky
Putting on her ballet shoes

Jane 23
5 months ago





4 comments:
too cute! I LOVE the dress you had in her in for school. I almost bought it for Reecey but they didn't have her size!
Tutu, lol. She (and they) look adorable. I love little ballerinas.
We love our Cali girl!
She does look very grown up... that is sad and wonderful all at the same time. I love the dance pics you always have her looking so cute! And how fun to be able to have "her girls" to do everything with!
Post a Comment