I would say yes. We took the kids over the weekend to a place called Delle so the boys could get some practice on there dirt bikes. The first reason I am crazy is because I let my husband talk me into getting my 7 year old a dirt bike. The second reason I am(CRAZY) some would say brave, I decided to get on Craigs very powerful and way too big for me dirt bike and ride around in the sand for a while. No accidents occured (thank goodness.) The third reason I am crazy is because I actually let my baby (Cali) who is 4 and still my baby, get on it and go for a ride with her dad on that very powerful thing. It was a lot of fun and thankfully noone got hurt. I always knew once we moved here..that it was only a matter of time before we ended up with dirt bikes. They love them and it is great bonding for Andrew and his dad. My only hope is that they continue to be careful! Here are some shots of the day...

Craig and Cali
Andrew










9 comments:
Lisa, you have come a long way since you tumbled down our driveway on your tricycle when you were little! That is the last memory I have of you a bike, now I have a new one. Please don't let Davin see this blog. He already hounds me enough for toys.
Well, you ARE a brave woman!!! Your kids are cute and look like they're having a great time in Utah! Karol
how fun! you look so cool on that dirt bike! what fun times!
Oh my! I am right there with you. I think your braver than I am. There is no way I would drive the dirt bike unless Alan was on with me!
Looks like a lot of fun. When I was young my cousins had dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. WE used to love going with them to ride them.
That looks like fun! Jackson wants a dirt bike sooooooooo bad! Too bad TJ's totally not into it!
That is a cool pic and you are brave and so is Andrew!
Lots of fun but kinda scary! (At least everyone's got helmets...Wait...Where's Cali's?) Looks like you have a purchase to make!
=)
PS. Get her a cute one!!
That looks very scary! Fun, maybe, but scary for a mom. Great job letting go of some of your control! That would be hard for me!
Great pictures too!
Thanks for the kind comments and the thoughts! I am having fun following your family!
Chelle
Post a Comment