Monday, September 1, 2008

Andrew starts 2nd Grade

This is always a wonderful time of year for me. It has been a whirlwind summer and I am more than ready to have the kids on a schedule again. Though I will miss them some of the time. Here are some pictures of Andrews first day of 2nd Grade.



















5 comments:

Julie said...

He's such a handsome kid! They just grow too fast! Can you believe that the 2 year old, 8 month old and 1 month old kids we had when we first met are now in 3rd, 2nd and 1st grade? CRAZY!!!

Heather Anderson said...

Second grade looks good on him:)

And your trip to Texas looks like lots of fun!

Laura said...

I can't believe little Andrew is a BIG second grader. He looks so confident and handsome! Oh and old! WOW!

Susan Anderson said...

I love how cute he is with his sister.

Chelle Majeski said...

Lisa,

I know what you mean about routine! I love it too! Just checkin in on you! The first day pictures are fun!

God Bless,
Chelle