I had a birthday a few weeks ago...The big 30..I know it's crazy but true. This year my "Girls" as I call them, and I decided to do a little something special on our girls night to celebrate my Birthday and Diana's Birthday (Far Left). We all have had pedicures and they are awesome but this time we decided to try something different. We like to call it glitter toes. Something fun and different. it is done with Gel and it turned out soo cute. It was so nice of The girls cousin to do it for all of us. Then we had dinner at squatters (one of our favorite places to eat). Then to a movie. I normally would never allow a picture of my ugly feet but I had to so I could show off my glitter.
It was a great Birthday. I just can't believe I am another decade old. Things are good for me at 30. I just hope this ride of a life keeps getting better every year. Thanks girls for always making GNO a super fun time.





3 comments:
You are gorgeous as ever, 30 looks good on you! Happy late bday.
Love the toes.
Happy Birthday :) We are so lucky to have each other. I absolutely celebrate the day you were born :) Lucky day for me.
Happy Birthday! The BIG 30... ok so I think we were 19 when we meet in college which means we have known each other a long time:) LOL Fun Fact! Anyways... I LOVE 30 it is great so ENJOY!
Post a Comment