Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring break

The kids had a great spring break. I tried to think of stuff to keep them busy for the most part. Here are a couple of the things they did over break...
I took Cali to see Hannah montana the movie. I thought she might be a little young for it but she hears other kids talking about it all the time. She ended up really enjoyed going and she got to go with her girls. i think it's more about the popcorn and treats but it was great. Andrew went somewhere with a friend so he didn't have to be tortured by a GIRL movie.

I was a little sad to find out later that Miley Cyrus showed up at one of the other theatres in Utah. Had we only picked that theatre and that time the girls would have been so thrilled. Oh well it was fun anyway.

One of the days Grandpa wanted to take us all to the discovery Museum in Salt Lake. This place is so amazing for kids. They have so many things for the kids to do. For all of there ages. All of them had such a wonderful time. It is a great place to go.







































4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Your kids are darling, and I just love how obviously fond they are of each other. So cute.

(I also love the wilderness girl shot!)

Laura said...

It was a busy and fun spring break! We survived!

Heather Anderson said...

Sounds like a fun week! The museum looks cool. I was thinking of taking Carli to that movie too she LOVES Hanna but I wasn't sure if she was old enough... I trust your opinion so maybe we will go.

Laura said...

we had fun,i really hope we can go again the kids loved it, and we got many great pictures! its Lindsey, i wanted to trick u