Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Easter was a busy weekend for us. Saturday we had a neighborhood egg hunt, then a Baptism, then a Birthday party for the kids cousin Jacob. Wow it was a whirlwind but was a lot of fun. We started our Easter morning with visit from the easter bunny. The Bunny left Baskets and tons of eggs for the kids to hunt for. They both made out pretty well on the candy.
Once the baskets were too heavy to carry ....we decided to color eggs. The kids love doing this every year. It was a lot of fun and mom and dad Joined in on the funThey Turned out BeautifulThen Off to Grandma and Grandpas for yes..another egg hunt with cousins. My children have been on a sugar high every day this week. They made out pretty well on the candy there too. I love this picture of cali and her "girls". She is all dressed up and looking beautiful and you can see her elbow has a big rug burn. She loves everything girl but she is no dainty little girl. She is as rough and tough as they come. Cali's Nina bought her this dress when we were in Texas. Thank you Nina...It was beautiful on her. She said she is ready to get married in that dress.Our family in our Sunday bestCraig and His beautiful Mom

It was a great Easter. All throughout the day I kept thinking of the savior and what he means to our family and his wonderful example. I am so greatful that I see and feel him around me all the time. I can't imagine how my life would be different without his influence and sweet spirit. He is very special to me and I am so greatful that he is in my life. Hope you all had a wonderful easter.

6 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Looks like a great Easter! And Jan looks wonderful!!

Lindsey said...

It was a wonderful Easter! Cali's dress was amazing! I loved what you said about the Savior. I am glad we get to spend the holidays with your, busy as they are, its just not the same without cousins!

Laura said...

Sorry that is really Laura :)

laura said...

How fun! Looks like you all had a perfect Easter. And I love Cali's dress- it really does look like a wedding dress. Beautiful.

Heather Anderson said...

Looks like a great celebration and I love Cali's dress!

Anonymous said...

I do love what you said about Christ. Beautifully said/written Lisa! And 100% true. :)