Friday, December 4, 2009

Panning for gold

O.k. I am back tracking a little because I finally got the pictures I needed to do this post. When we were in California in the beginning of October, My sister Sara and my mom (Lori) took the kids to Caloma to pan for gold. It was such a fun day for the kids and I had to document there time there.

Cousins

Sean and Andrew are only 6 months apart in age. They love hangin out and are both very cool dudes.


My sister Sara and I


My mom Lori and sister Sara















Sara and my niece Ella







My Nephew Owen



























Look at the serious concentration here. very serious stuff.






The kids were thrilled about their treasures. We had a great guide to help us get some real gold flakes and not fools gold. We had such a great time. Aunt Sara even bought all the kids candy and harmonicas from the gift shop, which they were all banned from using in the car on the way home. I highly recommend this place for kids and grown ups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how the harmonicas were bad to be used in the car...ahhhh :-) Glad the kids had such a good time.

Laura said...

This place looks like fun! I am coveting the warm weather pictured too! Your blog looks great I love it. Great job!