Every year we go see the most adorable Santa with an out door sleigh. It only goes on the saturday after Thanksgiving. Which happens to fall on the UTAH vs. B.Y.U game every year. This year we had tickets to see the game. We were going to be short on time so we( my little family) all got dressed in our Utah gear and took pictures with Santa, then rushed off to the game. We had 6 tickets total and My sister in law was so kind to give up her ticket so my dad could go. She even watched Cali for me which was a very long time. Thank you Laura. Guess my dad really lucked out that she is not as much into football. We had a equal balance. 3 Utah fans and 3 B.Y.U fans. Lucky for us the tickets were on the Utah fan side.
Keeping with tradition we met everyone who was going to the game at Burger Supreme in Provo and then walked over to the game. Reuben and Sara and my Dad and Lori were all in town so we all met for lunch there.
Alan sprayed Jacob and my other nephew Sean's hair blue.
We walked around all the pre game stuff and the bous did the football toss.





5 comments:
Looks like fun! I love that you went with Y fans too that is funny... our new ward down here is very into the U VS Y thing... which is not that common in CA so it is lots of fun! Our Bishop is a U of U fan and the ward is about half and half I LOVE it!
Looks like a near perfect day!
I'm always charmed by pictures of your two children who are so obviously buddies.
=)
What a great day! I can't say I wasn't thrilled BYU won as it made my Jacob so very happy. I have to agree Max Hall really screwed up!
Looks like your "first time for everything" came up, because you are one of the winners of my blog giveaway. E-mail me (address is in my profile) to let me know your address, okay? And also which prize you choose.
Congratulations!
=)
What a fun day and gorgeous pic's! LOL @the blue hair!
Post a Comment