Thursday, June 19, 2008

100 random things about me

A few of my blogger friends have done this and I think it is a great way to get to know new people and might even help my friends get to know me better. I will try my best to come up with 100 random things about me so here it goes.....



1. I love to shop

2. I love my Tivo- can't imagine life without it

3.I love to watch movies-the good ones over and over

4.I love sees candy. My fav's are Bordeaux, vanilla nut cream, walnut squares, and the strawberry cream. (really I like almost all of them)

5. I wore braces in Junior high and still wear my retainers

6. I got married when I was 20 ( I know I was a kid still) but a very wise choice

7. I am a total night owl and love to sleep in

8. I require at least 8-9 hours of sleep to be happy and I still take a nap during the day sometimes

9. My latest obsession is designer jeans( I used to make fun of people who bought such outrageously expensive jeans) now I almost need a job to support the habit(LOL)

10. I LOVE a good bargain

11. My husband claims I have shopping bulimia because I buy and return constantly

12. I love my new camera (the cannon rebel xt) because it gives me instant happiness when I take my pictures

13. I have always had blonde hair (now it's not so natural) but still blonde none the less.

14. I am always cutting and regrowing my hair

15.My first job was in high school bagging groceries for Albertson's

16. I was pretty much blind as a bat until I had Lasik a few years ago

17. my most hated chore is cleaning bathrooms

18. I recently found out I love to plant flowers and make things look pretty in my yard

19. I HATE weeding in the yard

20.when my husband leaves town I seem to paint rooms in our house more often

21. I love to decorate

22.When people hurt my feelings I tend to get over it quickly

23. I love to laugh and smile all the time

24. I cry easily too

25.I don't like my toes

26. I never wear sandals unless my toes are painted

27. I was very boy crazy most of my adolescence

28. My very own first car was an '89 ford escort( people used to call me smokey because of all the smoke coming out the tail pipe

29.I love chocolate shakes

30. my favorite dessert is the chocolate molten cake at Chili's

31.I hate wearing nylons

32. My favorite restaurant is FATS in Roseville, CA

33. I love a good steak

34. I recently found out I love king crab legs

35. I broke my hand punching some guy in the back of the head in 8th grade

36. Out of all the brothers I have I was the only one suspended from school for fighting

37. I hate avocados & guacamole

38. My favorite pizza is pepperoni, black olives, and mushrooms

39. I love Mac makeup and won't wear many other kinds

40. I use a hair straightener

41. I love everything girly

42. My favorite ice-cream is mint chocolate chip and gold medal ribbon

43. can you tell I have a sweet tooth?

44. I sucked my thumb until I was 7 years old

45. I come from a blended family

46. I like camping (for one night)

47. I get cold easy

48. I like to have things organized but I am not very good about doing it

49. I still have the same furniture in my bedroom from college

50. I love to cook but am not very adventurous to try new recipes

51. I stink at math(always have)

52. I love a lot of colors but my favorite right now is green-even though I change my favorite all the time

53. My favorite flowers right now are hydrangeas

54. My drink of choice is Diet coke with a freshley cut lime

55. My favorite sports as a kid were cheerleading and softball

56. I love competition in athletics

57. I use Gain laundry soap

58.I love to curl up next to a fire with a blanket and read but don't get to do it very often

59. I feel lucky to be a mother of two beautiful kids

60. I can have a bad temper at times and I am stubborn

61. I get a lot of anxiety about traveling in airports

62. I am a little bit controlling

63. I am a bit of a planner

64. I love fruit

65. I have a lot of wonderful family & friends who get me through the good and the bad

66. I have lived in 5 states in my life

67. I am 29 and dreading turning 30

68. My kids drive me crazy when they fight which is all the time now that schools out

69. I wear a size 8&1/2 sometimes a 9 shoe

70. I love flip flops

71. I am not that patient and get frustrated easy

72. I've only had 2 speeding tickets in my life

73. I am afraid of the ocean but love the beach

74. Iget motion sickness all the time

75. I get kidney stones

76.I have a dimple on the my cheek and so does my 7 year old son

77. I love to chew gum

78. I don't have allergies

79. I have only had one major surgery (thyroidectemy)

80.I am terrified of spiders

81. I have a major phobia of snakes

82. I love animals

83. I like to catch fish but won't ever bait my hook or touch the fish

84. I hate that my kids are growing up so fast but it is fun at the same time

85. I love Disneyland

86. I love to go on drives

87. I love to eat out

88. Sometimes I can be hard on myself

89. I am the tallest girl in my immediate family. I am 5'8

90. I love to accomplish things that are hard to get done

91. I mowed my lawn for the first time a few weeks ago

92. I love doing creative things like scrap booking and making cards

93. I love the show the office

94. I watch lost and am always getting lost with it

95. My favorite place to be is with family

96. I prefer dogs to cats

97. I named my dog UTE after the ute's won the fiesta bowl in 2004

98.I support the Raiders because my husband loves them

99. I like to help people out when I can

100. I love Shoes that are cute and comfortable

3 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe you just popped this list out live that. You are certainly a better list maker than me. I know you so well I actually think it would have been easier to make your list than my own. I can see why you and I are so close because almost the whole list applies to me.
One thing I love about your is why you decide to do something you DO it and you do it right away. That means if you like something you got get it but it also means that a lot of things get acomplished. I admire that about you :)

Laura said...

Geesh apparently I needed to proofread! Sorry for all those typos!

Heather Anderson said...

That was fun to read. Matt read it too we got a kick out of it:) I like the new look to your blog