Monday, June 9, 2008

Hawaii

We are home from our wonderful trip to Kuai. Andrew and Craig had a great time being snorkle buddies and Cali and Mommy(me) had the best time in the pool. It was great to see our family and it was great to have the cousins that don't live by eachother, get to spend some time playing and getting to know eachother better. The boys got to go deep sea fishing and it was quite expensive but a great experience. The boys caught 7 tuna and a Marlin that was 150lbs. My dad also caught a 500 lb Marlin that was too heavy to get in the boat. So it was the big one that got away. The boys also got to go golfing one day and Craig put no sunscreen on his legs. Let's say he was a fried white boy! Anyway We had a great time. We only had a ferw snags in that pretty much 15 out of 17 of us got a stomach virus and were sick. Craig and I shared our 9 year anniversary when we were there and it was great to be in our honeymoon spot. We had our ann. dinner at the Hyatt(our honeymoon hotel) and craig enjoyed fish and lobster tail and I had bread and a bite of soup.(I was sick on our anniversary). The only other couple of snags were that the airline sent the kids bag to the wrong airport (hopefully we will get it tomorrow) and one of our flights back to Utah was delayed, oh yeah and I left my Ipod in Hawaii. Other than that it was a perfect vaca. Here are some pictures of our trip..... Hula Lessons
Waimea Canyon
Napali Coast
Me, Dad and Brian(my brother)
Cali loving the beach


Cali swimming at the Marriott Waiohai


Cousins


The beach right outside our hotel


Our island princesses in there matching white dresses (Thank you Lori)


Our family picture right outside our hotel



mom and daughters


Our family at the Grande Hyatt resort (Our honeymoon hotel)


We went for a drive to waimea canyon and at the end we got this view of the napali coast. BEAUTIFUL




Ella and Cali
Lydgate Park. It is a great manmade spot for snorkling
North side of the island at tunnels beach

My Snorklers!










6 comments:

Laura said...

Pretty amazing!! I am stunned by your pictures and know there are many more still to see.

Can you please stop making so jealous with all these perfect family pictures? I still have never one with all of my kids looking the same direction. Forget about smiling. Four years, nothing. Your little foursome looks mighty cute.

You have some real portrait quality there though. I see frames and Christmas cards in the future.

I am glad it was so amazing. You deserved a wonderful break. So glad you got the pictures to capture it too! I keep checking winkflash.... do you have them marked shared (byrce too) or are they not up yet?

laura said...

You left your IPOD???? Are you getting it back? Thank you so much for finding Kea's blanket. That has turned in to some very sad nights. I'm glad it's on it's way home.
I need your picts of the girls in white dresses. I think I'll stela them off your blog.
Thanks for being our master photographer. You did a great job. It was SO fun to see you guys. Should we do it again in about 5 weeks?????????

Lindsey said...

Oh wow! amazing! I love the cute pictures! Did you hear about ZOIN?!

Hillary said...

It looks like you had lots of fun, and you got some great pictures. Hawaii is on my list of places I want to see before I die. All the pictures I see are always so beautiful.

I'm glad you had a good trip....sorry about the ipod.

Heather Anderson said...

Wow! Amazing photos! You guys are the traveling family. Looks like lots of fun and Happy Anniv. I cannot believe it has ben 9 years!!! I can remember when you guys got engaged...really we cannot be that old:)

Carie said...

That looked like an amazing trip! How fun to all be together. We have such a great family - we are lucky.