Saturday, June 14, 2008

Twighlight

I am currenly just hooked on the Twighlight series by Stephanie Meyers. I just started the third book called Eclipse and I am just loving it. I am not a big reader so for me to get so attached to a series is not very common for me. Stephanie Meyer is such a wonderful writer and I just think she has the most wonderful imagination. Plus my favorite movie as a kid was The Lost Boys so I guess it's no surprise I'm into the whole vampire thing. Anyway, It is an easy read but it sucked me in from the beginning and I havn't put it down since. I give this series two thumbs up and can't wait until breaking Dawn comes out in August. I will have to slow my reading down so I can get right into the next one. I have also purchased The Host and am looking forward to reading that as well. Thanks to you all who reccomended this series to me. You know who you are. Also mom if your reading this I really think you will love this series as well. I also can't wait to see the movie coming out this winter.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love the Twilight series. I just finished Eclipse Friday night. I tried to read it slow but even then it only took a week. Oh well I am SO glad I finished it because I loved it. I am glad you are enjoying them too.

Hillary said...

Everyone I know had told me to read these books. I wasn't sure because I am not a big Vampire person, but Laura finally got me reading them. It only took me a week to read all three! I really liked them.

I am up for GNO when the movie comes out :)

Heather Anderson said...

Love those books!!!! I read all 3 while in the hospital with Bryce. Wish we lived closer and could go to see the movie together:) And just FYI Matt read the books too and I think he is addicted but would never admit to it LOL

Heather Anderson said...

love your new photo