We decided to load up the kids and the dog and go camping on Saturday night. We went up to American Fork canyon. We found a great spot to camp and the kids had a blast making fire, hot dogs and turkey burgers and of course smoores. Cali prefers to eat the marshmallow and chocolate seperate while Andrew loves to have it all. We took our dog who was in heaven to be off the leash and sleep inside our tent. Our tent was pretty comfortable until some animal brushed up against it and woke us up. Other than that we had a blast. I made pancakes and hashbrowns for breakfast. The kids are great campers. I would love to share some photos of our trip but I forgot the camera among 50 other items. Oh well I have a feeling this was not our last camping trip!
Jane 23
5 months ago





2 comments:
Wow that sounds like fun you guys sure are busy this summer! Let me know when you finish the books I want to ask you something!
Sounds like fun! Your kids will have such great memories of times like these.
Post a Comment