Sunday, July 13, 2008

Celebrating the 4th...

We started our weekend with celebrating the 4th at Craigs parents house. We swam and we ate and we ate. Then we went over to Laura's(my sister in law) moms house for fireworks. the cousins wanted to be together for the firework show. The kids had a wonderful time with sparklers and watching the fireworks. This time of year is always good for me because it reminds me of all the wonderful things I have to be greatful for being able to live in this country. We are so blessed with freedom and I am proud to be an American girl!










On the fifth we went up to do the Alpine slides in Park City forgetting it would be crowded from the holiday. the line was very long so we decided to go to dinner at my favorite Pizza on Main st called Main Pizza and Noodle Co. The resteraunt was hot but they always have great pizza. Then we decided to take guardsman pass on the way home to see the beautiful view. It was a great Holiday weekend for us.






2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad we got to spend the evening with you! My kids just love being with their cousins and it was fun!

Heather Anderson said...

Wow! I forget what it is like to do your own fireworks as they are not allowed in CA.