Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

O.K. I got this game from my friend Julies blog. It is a fun game to play so here's how it goes....

1.As a comment on my blog you must make it a memory that you and I have shared together. It doesn't matter how well you know me... a little/ or alot. It can be anything you remember but please keep it p.g. someimes my family reads this(LOL). If you do this I will assume you are playing and I will do the same, and leave a memory comment on your blog.

2.Next repost instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. You might be surprised.It's fun to see how many people will respond and it's fun to hear the memories. Of course if you do it for me I will assume you are playing and I will leave a memory for you.

6 comments:

Julie said...

okay...so I hate to admit this but I totally don't remember towel rack at Sierra College. You're gonna have to refresh my memory! My fave memory of you is shopping at Arden Fair and when you stayed at my apartment before you moved to Seattle. I also really enjoyed the breakfast burrito you made me at your apartment on Sierra College and swimming in the pool when my nephew got slivers in his feet and we had to use your good tweezers. My sister and i were talking about that the other day. How funny! We do need to get together. I'll call ya when i get home!

Heather Anderson said...

DO you remember the night in the hot tub at our apartment in college when you slipped up and started making fun of a "guy" that had been calling...little did you know...he was in the hot tub. He went to the bathroom and never came out...or something like that LOL

Also I cannot forget how Matt and I use to have to cover his snake cage when you and Craig would come to visit. I love that you went to see the snakes with your kids at the zoo:)

Laura said...

Can I really pick just one? I remember when you found out you were pregnant with Andrew and we were just bursting with the secret. It seems like a million years ago now. Good old Olive Garden. I have so many wonderful memories with you... shopping trips,home shows, moves, vacations, births, illnesses, scrap-booking, movies your cancer diagnosis (big moment) I can't imagine my life without you.

((HUGS))

Heather Anderson said...

Ok I also have to add...How about driving to Starwood and listening Rick Deez in the morning and then doing nothing at work all day:)

Julie said...

K-thanks for the reminder. I didn't publish the reminder though. Hahahaha!!!!

Anonymous said...

My first memory of you was at the Valley Fair mall with Laura, Britney, Jan and you. I was getting you guys a bunch of MAC make up with my new discount.
Funny because seven years later I'm still the "MAC dealer" and somehow managed to grandfather in my discount.

My most recent memory would be midnight madness shopping in Park City after Thanksgiving. It was freezing but that didn't stop us. We all got the same sweater (that we hate now, cuz it balls up), you Laura laughed hysterically over the Russian fur hat and we ended up at Fashion Place at 5AM.

Talk about an all nighter. You are one of my favorite shopping buddies, for sure. Who else has that kind of stamina, besides you and Laura?