Our July Begins with swim lessons every year. We are so lucky to have a close friend (Michelle)be able to teach the kids at grandma and grandpa's pool. She is such a great swim teacher and the kids love her. Andrew is really becomming a great swimmer. He has amazing dives and he is just built to be a swimm machine. he can be out there for hours. Cali is also doing really well. She listens to michelle and is even floating on her back, which she wouldn't do at all last summer. She is also jumping off the diving board(with floaties) and just loves the water. I am greatful they get to experience such great swimming. Here are some great shots I got of the lessons...

I normaly would not allow this picture on Here but it was so cute that Cali wanted to put sunscreen on me I had to share it. What a sweet girl. Protecting mommy from a sun burn.


I normaly would not allow this picture on Here but it was so cute that Cali wanted to put sunscreen on me I had to share it. What a sweet girl. Protecting mommy from a sun burn.







2 comments:
Cali is adorable in those sunglasses.
I just love that picture of Cali sunscreening you. I am sure that cleaned out the rest of that yucky sunscreen. Besides you look amazing!
I love having you there at swim lessons to chat with. I would not make it without you.
Great pictures!
Post a Comment