
Cali Lynn Reese was born at 12:59 p.m. 4 years ago today at sacred Heart Medical Center in Eugene Oregon. It was one of the most amazing days of my life. I was induced at 7:30 in the morning. After the doctor broke my water I started contracting away. I recieved my epidural which didn't go in smoothly. After the third time I was poked it finally started working and I was comfortable. Things seemed to progress so fast. It was a lot of work but after 19 minutes of hard pushing, you were born. You cried so loud but The doctor layed you on my chest and my life was changed forever. I got to hold you for as long as I wanted. It was like the world stopped all around us just for that moment. I had a daughter. A sweet black haired bundle of joy. You were 8 lbs. 8 ounces and 19&3/4 long. When the nurse gave you your bath you really liked the warm water. You were covered in vernix so it took a little while to clean you up. It was a beautiful Friday after noon. It was so sunny and beautiful outside. I was overwhelmed with joy and I was so happy to finally see your face. My dreams came true the day you were born and you have blessed my life everyday since. I love you Cali Lynn and I am so proud you are my daughter. You have been such a joy to watch as you grow. The past 4 years have been so wonderful. We are lucky to have you in our family. I only hope that I can be the mother you have dreamed of. Happy Birthday honey. I love you!










6 comments:
This made me cry! I remember that day too. I know what you went through to get your sweet daughter. I am so glad she came when she did because of what was ahead for you too. We all were blessed. Cali is such a sweet happy girl. We all adore her and are so glad to have her around us! Love you Cali coo. Your "girls" adore you too!
I love this post. As you know, Cali is one of my favorite humans. The funniest(and best-dressed) girl I know. I am so glad we've been able to spend 2 wonderful weeks with her, and you all, this summer.
Happy Birthday Cali (and to you too Mom - after all, you did the work).
I had to stop and read when "Bubbly" started. It's my daughter's current favorite song and she sings it all the time. Good times.
Lisa,My band is so in session!but,My band can only preform at my house Tyler's or Kara's.but U can see us preform!!!!want to hear a song?
GARDEN
every time that I wake i ask the stars why not give me something amazing!!!i only wish that they would answer.!If only only i live in my favorite place My garden!!Oh yaaa1
thank you UT!
it is a progress. Love Lindsey.
Such a sweet post she will cherish this. You are a wonderful Mom and I am sure she will tell you so one day when she is a Mom herself. SHe is so pretty you are blessed!
This one brought a tear to my eye...
Post a Comment