One really fun part about living in Utah, is the close and very awesome 4 wheeling. We took another trip down to Moab with a friend of Craigs and we took the kids out for some four wheeling. They wanted to ride in the black Jeep who is owned and driven by an awesome guy named Glen who is a moab legend. We had a great time and the kids couldn't get enough. I will admit I was very nervous my car was going to be wrecked but we escaped with no Damage. This car is so fun. We can take it pretty much anywhere! It is a great past time for our little family. Moab is really beautiful and I got some really cute shots of the kiddo's. Are you happy now MOM?
Jane 23
5 months ago





3 comments:
I had not seen these pictures yet. How fun! I have to agree that car is a great way to provide entertainment for your family. I love how much time you guys spend enjoying the outdoors together as a family.
You guys make a cute bunch!
CRAZY FUN
Post a Comment