Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Husband Tag

Oh this will be a fun one. I was tagged by Laura to do a post about my husband. I was excited to do this one because it has been so long since I looked through our old photos of dating and newly married. I have to appologize about the blurry pictures. This was before my beloved digital camera and I don't have a scanner so I just took these with my camera and hoped they would turn out somewhat. I am amazed everyday by how fast the time goes. I was just about to turn 19 when I met Craig for the first time. We were engaged when I was 19 and married when I was 20. He is 3 years older than me so we were both young and very much in love. I guess ultimatley we were lucky to find eachother so young so we could share the journey and grow up together. Here we are over a decade later and we still love eachother and we have taken quite a journey. Here are some photos of the past. Not the best but fun anyhow....

Our engagement PhotoWedding picture and our announcementJust coming out of the temple

Taken our first month of marriage

1. Where did you meet your husband? At a friends apartment in Branberry.

2.How long did you date before you got married? 1year and a half. We were young 20 and 23.

3. How long have you been married? 9 years 6 months.

4. What does he do that surprises you? It is really hard to surprise me. The one time he got me really good was when he bought me a pearl ring after I had our first baby. We were so broke and it's kind of out of character for him. It was really sweet and amazing and I have worn it every day since.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? He has amazing hair even though it's getting some Grey:) .
6. What is his best quality? He is very intelligent and super funny.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? he used to call me scooty

8. What is his favorite food? Spaghetti.

9. What is his favorite sport? Football.

10. When and where did you first kiss? In his room when he lived at Branberry apts.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel and eat out

12. Do you have any children? two

13. Does he have any hidden talents? Craig is an amazing test taker. You wouldn't know it in College because he just didn't try as hard then, but he has like a photographic memory. It's so amazing.

14. How old is he? 32
15. Who said I love you first? Me of course. He only said it back to me after 9 months of dating! In a movie:)

16. What is his favorite music? Heavy metal and Rap

17. What do you admire most about him? He is an amazing dad. He is fun and such a great teacher and role model.

18. What is his favorite color? Red, Silver and black for his two favorite football teams.

19. Will he read this? Maybe

I tag Heather,Laura S., and Carie S. and anyone else who wants to participate :0)

7 comments:

Laura said...

I really enjoyed reading this and remembering all those photo's. I remember you and Craig in your dating years, early marriage years, and beyond. It's been being there for the ride. I think its amazing how much you have done together and will continue to do.

~erin~ said...

Lisa...it was great to look at photos of you and Craig back in the day. How fun was this blog! love you!

laura said...

What a fun tag. This is one that I will actually do- after the holidays, but I'll do it. You and Craig look so young in those pictures. And has it really been 10 years??!!

Susan Anderson said...

Enjoyed this walk down memory lane and remembering when you and Karin and Heather were roomies!

Heather Anderson said...

This is the best "tag: yet. I am excited to play! It was fun to see the photos of you guys.. that is how I still think of you two. Those were fun times!!! You guys are perfect for each other and he is a great guy:)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can't believe you were ever alone in his room though :p

Anonymous said...

I love seeing old pics and it's hard to fathom my 10 year anniversary is coming up in Jan. Time sure goes by fast.