I just love this time of year. As busy as it is...We have been going going going all month long so far. Here is a peak into what our family has been up to this December...






Our nativity was given to us as a gift from
Craig's parents. It is very special to us because it was hand carved out of olive wood and was made in Jerusalem.


Our annual christmas cookie decorating. Here are my decoraters and tasters

Today we are forcasted to get atleast 8 inches on the bench where we live. It has only been snowing a few hours and I think it has hit 8 already. It may be a white christmas after all

Happy Holidays everyone!
8 comments:
Even though I live close I really love seeing the photos.
Your house looks great! Every detail in place. You clearly have taken time during this busy season to make it fun and festive for the kids. Good job :)
I'm so glad I found that Santa, he is so authentic and the pictures have turned out wonderful!
Wow! Those Santa pics look so good and like so much FUN! You home looks amazing and just perfect i wish I could just come over and see it:) Maybe sit on the couch have some hot chocolate and catch up! Too bad. Your kids look like they are having a great time cuz they have such a good Mommy to make xmas special:) Love the white xmas photos too!
Merry Christmas
Your house looks DARLING!
(Your snow looks cold.)
Merry Christmas!!
=)
Hi...just getting caught up on your life! You have posted some fun pictures, and I love the post about your husband. Very cute!
I am praying that you will enjoy your Christmas season without stress as well, and if fact, I pray for peace and relaxation for you and your family!
Merry Christmas,
Chelle
I hope its a white Christmas!!!! I LOVE your nativity. My sister has one from Jerusalem too and I'm soooooo jealous! You guys look very festive. How fun!
Your house is beautiful and the kids are adorable- and SOOO big. I swear, Andrew looks like he could be going into junior high. Has he really grown that much since July???
And I love the pictures of the snow. That's the only kind of snow I like- the kind that comes in pictures.
Your house looks so festive. Looks like I left just in time. Can't wait to hit the slopes when I get back.
It actually snowed in Las Vegas today so I bet you guys got it bad.
your nativity and snow are gorgeous! i love the nativity- so unique and treasured i am sure!
Post a Comment