Sorry this is so late everyone. We just got back from a trip to Disneyland(pictures coming soon). We had been so busy before we left I didn’t get a chance to update. So New Years was wonderful this year. We sent all the kids to grandma and grandpas for the night and we had a small get together at my Sister and brother in laws house. I made cinnamon rolls all day for our dessert…
Then we went to a movie. The boys went to see Sherlock and the girls to see Nine. Didn’t like the movie really at all. But what can I say it was fun to have the night out. The boy’s liked Sherlock though.
Then back to Alan and Laura’s house for food, games and fun. It was a small party. Just 5 of us but we had fun. Only got a few pictures that night
Craig & I Holly & I Holly & Laura
Here are some Pictures of Grandma and Grandpas house. I love the picture of all the kids on there bed. They had a great time. What a great way to start the new year.





1 comments:
looks like fun and so nice to have family around to share it with. Hope you had fun at Disneyland! Next time you are out this way let us know!!!
Post a Comment