I apologize that I took so many pictures of this trip and couldn't narrow it down more. I have some great pictures of each day on our trip. The second day we went to Universal Studios. It had some great things but there wasn’t as much for the little kids to do. We ended up getting City passes for our trip so we did a lot of parks! Exhausting really!
The first ride we did was the Simpson’s ride. It was pretty scary going into it because no one knew what it was like. It ended up being really fun and it was like a virtual roller coaster. It was really fun!
The best thing we did was the Hollywood tour. It took us through sets of movies and TV shows, and The ever popular Jaws. The funny thing is that Cali loves the movie Jaws for some reason. I know it’s crazy but it was on one day and she was mesmerized by it. She always says “ It’s not a real shark”! Although when jaws popped out of the water on her side of the tour bus, she was definitely scared. LOL. Then the bus took us to this underground subway set that has a mimic 8.0 earth quake. It felt super real and was kind of scary. great fun.
We saw Cars from all kind of movies. The first one is the Delorian from Back to the future. The second car was an action car filmed in the fast & the Furious. Pretty cool!
This is where Jaws pops out of the water which I remember seeing as a kid.
We visited Wisteria Lane. From one of my favorite show’s, Desperate housewives.
Can’t remember the name of this movie that this set was in. Something with Tom Cruise I think. Never saw the film but the set was so cool and looked so real.
One of the fun rides we went on was the Jurassic Park ride. Cal was barely tall enough to go on this one and it was a water ride. It was really fun. We also saw Scooby Doo.
Marylyn Monroe & Lots of other Characters
It amazes me that Cali was not scared of the statue man. He was amazing!
Then Grandpa decided to get all the girls face painting. Thank you Grandpa:)
It was another really fun day!





4 comments:
That is so funny that they still have BeetleJuice at Universal Studios! I love that movie!!!!
We used to go there a lot when I was young. It was always interesting, but it ain't no Disneyland! Or even Knotts Berry Farm.
;)
PS. Looks like you still had a great time, as always.
It amazed me Cali wasn't scared of that statue man too! Better watch out for her, LOL! Loved the Studio tour too. It was interesting riding rides I had no idea what to expect. I loved Jurrasic Park because of that.
we live here and i have never even taken the kids... it always seems like a last choice compared to all the other parks... have you tried lego land it is fun but the kids out grow it around age 10... looks like a fun week. Your family always does the best trips and I love that you get to do it with G and G and cousins...
Post a Comment