I apologize for my long absence. We have been really busy the last 2 months. Here is an update on what we have been up to…
Cali started gymnastics. She had so much fun. Not surprising since she is the happiest, most pleasant child you would ever meet. She is just happy all the time. She is also very coordinated for a 5 year old. She loves to be active…
Andrew finished up his after school snowboarding. He has also started football again. He has been busy with friends and school. He went sledding with a friend in Jan. and came home looking like this….
Guess he was sledding on his belly and ran out of sled when his face hit the ice and skidded on the pavement. I was in tears when I saw him but he was tough and took it pretty well. Next time he won’t sled on his belly I bet.
The kids had a lot of days off school. We took Cali and the cousins to the discovery museum while Andrew went to winter scout camp….
The Kids did some chores……
Valentines day was spread over several days for us. The kids had valentine parties at school the Friday before so they mad valentines for everyone in their classes…
I was asked to help with Cali’s valentine party…
Then Craig’s parents took us out for an adults only dinner at the Roof restaurant in Salt Lake. we got all dressed up for a nice night
out…
Andrew and I participated in the Scouts Blue and Gold banquet. I have really loved scouts and spending time with Andrew. Although it is very time consuming at times. I have a great partner and in this event we were in charge of the food. It was a great and what a great group of boys…..
Andrew’s 3rd grade class did a presentation on our country. They each had their own part and they sang great songs. Andrew was really happy to see me there to support his big presentation. He did a great job on his speech and is a great singer…
As you can see we really have been busy. The kids have been working hard at school and having fun. Andrew also had a huge biography oral book report. We had to get it turned in before we left for vacation. Andrew set the bar pretty high for all his classmates. His report was on Meriwether Lewis (Lewis & Clark). He worked hard on it and he got a great grade. His teacher said that it was the best report she had seen. He is so smart and I am so proud of all his accomplishments.
Cali is having a great time at school. She is learning so much so quickly. Her best friend is named Emily. She was able to go to her birthday party and meet the real princess Belle. She loved being able to do that. Makes her feel so grown up. She is going to be starting Soccer in the spring and is really excited about that. we had a great trip to Disneyland with Craig’s family so I hope to get those pictures up soon!





5 comments:
Looks like you guys have been pretty busy. The kids are really growing up fast! In their pictures, I always get a feel from them like they have pretty great personalities.
You are a lucky mom!
=)
LOVE IT!!!!! Cali is so TALL!! You are such a sweet family. I love you so much.
Thanks for the update and all the pictures! You guys have been busy. I'm tired just reading about it. Can't wait to see Disneyland pictures!!!!! Girls night soon???
You guys have been busy and with all such great stuff. Your kids look like they are really into cool things and seem to enjoy all of it! Your family is amazing! Thanks for sharing it all with us :)
What a great list of things to be busy with! Your a great Mom running here and there and everywhere for your kids. Andrew will never forget you being his scout leader either.
Post a Comment