I am a stay home mom of two kids trying to figure out everyday how to be a good mother and wife. I grew up in Northern California and spent last two years of high school in Southlake, Texas. Now we are in UT and we love the mountains. I try not to take life too seriously. I love my family more than anything and I am so greatful for all my friends. I love being a mom even though it is the hardest job on earth. I just take everyday as it comes and try to make the best of it. I am currently recovering from Thyroid cancer and I am fighting a good fight. I will be better soon and I am greatful everyday for my good health.
Last week was a busy week for Halloween stuff. We took the kids to the pumkin patch. It was a beautiful day to pick a pumpkin.
Then we also had the Neighborhood Halloween party. The kids had a blast and of course were filled with sugar. Here are some pictures of their costumes this year..
5 comments:
That looks like a wonderful pumpkin patch! The kids costumes turned out so cute!
They look great!
cute cute cute! Love Halloween...except I'm a total Halloween loser this year. You can read more about that on my blog in a couple days!
Looks like fun. I love your photos at the patch. And your neighborhood ROCKS it always has cool stuff. I don't even know most of mine:(
Looks like fun! Great costumes.
How are you doing in your fight in recovering from cancer. I was praying the other day for you, and just wondered how you have been feeling?
Blessings to you and your family!
Chelle
Post a Comment