I went on my weekly girls night on thursday night. I left about 5:00 p.m. and came home at 12:45 a.m. We went to a late movie. I walked in the door and saw that my T.V. was on (Oprah) down stairs and all the lights were on still and his computer was on in his lap. I saw my husband on the chair with his back towards me and I thought how sweet he stayed up for me. I said hey honey! No response. When I turned the corner this is what I saw
I guess my kids really wore him out this time. Plus he had taken his ambien. He just never made it upstairs. I just had to laugh and then help him into bed. Thank you for my girls night honey! I know how you feel!





8 comments:
I can not believe you get girls night out like that- EVERY WEEK and for so long. Crazy.
I love that the computer is still open. He must have really just passed out.
Wow. I got a little nervous when I saw Poor and Worn and the beginning of your blog title. I was not looking at it directly and I think it said porn.
Anyway, Craig is definitely addicted to the internet if he is surfing while he is asleep.
Girls night out every week - that is pretty fantastic. What a blessing to have such a good husband and great friends.
If I ever move to Utah, count me in.
That's awesome! I love that you took a picture of him!
I love the way his hands are folded like a little kid. Cute!
ROFL! My husband takes Ambien also. Which is weird because when my head hits the pillow I AM OUT!
That is so cute and funny. What a great guy:) He has come a long way... LOL You are SO LUCKEY to get a girls night every week I do not know how you find the time.
Yes the pic of Craig is soo sweet! And I do agree how his hands are folded makes it even sweeter. I'm impressed the laptop is still balanced perfectly in his lap. :)
Post a Comment