Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Response to comments about a Match made in heaven

Wow I am surprised that most of you are kind of against the whole kids and pets idea. We always had pets when I was growing up. I've just always thought pets are so good for kids. My kids are very happy and I couldn't be happier to see the joy it brings to them. I guess when all your kids want to play with a pet they will have to come visit us :) Plus pets are easier for me than to have more kids.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah I am counting on you to share your pets :) We have allergies and four kids already feels like a zoo. I think you have the nicest dog so adding a nice cat too makes everyone happy.

Susan Anderson said...

LOL, I'm not against it...I just wasn't willing to DO it... (already felt maxed out on the caretaking).

Julie said...

Hahahaha! Let me clarify too...I'm with Sue. Not against pets at all...just against ME having to take care of a pet. I'm too tired! Also, not so much in the mood to PAY for pets either. When my kids are older I would totally get a dog but we'll have to convince Teej!