Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Match Made in Heaven

On Friday Craig and I and Cali decided to go to lunch at Chili's. We needed to get some dog food after at the petco in the same parking lot. What happend? We ended up bringing home a cat. Her name is Alice. She is 1 years old. She is a tabby.She recently had kittens who had all been adopted. She has since been fixed (as they say) and had all her shots. We went to her cage to say hello and just fell in love with her. We knew Cali would need a cat one day. She is so thrilled. The cat is very tolerant of her too. Wow we are turning into the zoo at our house.






7 comments:

Julie said...

You're a good woman to put up with the zoo. I have kids...I don't need animals! : )

Laura said...

I'm with Julie but I think your kids are super lucky! You have the nicest dog :)

Heather Anderson said...

SHe looks so cute with that cat and I love Cali in brown (by the way):) I had a cat when I was little and I remember loving that cat sooo much you really are good to put up with it. My kids beg me for pets but I feel like I have a baby and I don't need pets too... maybe one day:)

Hillary said...

Every little girl should have a cat. They are my favorite pets.

Emily really wants a dog or a cat but because of her allergies we can't have them. At first she was sad, but then she realized when she plays with grandma's cat her nose gets stuffy and her eyes itch.... She has stopped asking for one now.

I am glad Kali found a nice one.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Julie, but you are a great mom, and I love you to pieces! cali is soooooooo cute!

love you!

Susan Anderson said...

I was always of the "i have kids, so no animals" persuasion, too. But it looks like Cali is thrilled! You are one nice mom.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you "rescued" Alice. Alice is so lucky to have found such a great home, and Cali is lucky to have found such a great pet. I think pets are good for kids, and you're so good to give your kids that experience. Oh and Alice looks pretty cute. Have fun!