You get to do fun things like learn how to snow board! This is Cali's first lesson. It was fridgedly cold but that didn't stop this adorable pink snow bunny from having a great time on the slopes. Seriously it was about 10 degrees and a windchill in the negatives. The kids always amaze me by their ability to block out the cold. Here are some pictures of the day...
Jane 23
5 months ago





5 comments:
How fun! I MUST get my kids up there! Natalie wants to ski and Jack wants to snowboard!
It's cool to start them so early...seems to be much easier to learn when you're lower to the ground!
Darling kids, Lisa. It was great to meet you tonight and I look forward to next month!
Looks cold and FUN. I do miss snowboarding. Your kids ROCK! My kids saw this post and were a little jealous although I had to remind them it is not so bad to grow up in CA and there is a lot to do here too...HAHA
Cali is SO adorable! I am sure there is plenty more snow time for them all to have lot's of fun this year.
Post a Comment