Hi everyone! Sorry to post something not so exciting but I have to explain my absence. I got The new 7.0 photoshop Elements and have been taking classes to learn how to digital scrapbook. I am trying out my new skills and will be changing my blog to have a new look. Bare with me and I will get som more photos of the kids and what we have been up to latley.
Jane 23
5 months ago





5 comments:
Hey, I got the same photoshop. Let me know when you figure it all out. I've heard it's a nightmare to learn. Good luck.
Oh your so very welcome! Your blog looks great, if ya ever need any help with anything just let me know! ;)
Rachel
love the new layout....photoshop is fun!!!! did you make this one?
I love the way its turned out :)
This looks great!!! Love the new look. Yo did a great job. I find photoshop to be fun and difficult all at the same time:) I have figured out alot of digi scrap stuff but I have no idea how you did this blog... I am impressed!
Post a Comment