Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Wrap up

Christmas Is an amazing time of year. It is lots of planning,work and stress but It always seems to make me think about all the things I have to be greatful for. I love the opportunity to see those big smiles from my kids. This is how our Christmas went this year... Christmas Eve Daddy read stories to the kids. Most importantly we reminded the kids what Christmas is truly about and how much the savior means to us. Then Daddy reads the night before ChristmasChristmas morning stair picture. This year Andrew decided to get us up at 5:20 a.m. He was very excited and we were not so happy to see the kids that early in the morning.
This is what Cali saw in her pile


Presents from Nina and Papa

I know it's brave to show this aweful picture of me but this is just me keeping it real. All I can say is thank goodness for showers and make-up
This is the surprise the kids got daddy
After presents and showers we go up to Craig's parents house to have Dough dogs (scones) and open presentsAfter showers and make-upCousins
We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. Only....Craig did get really sick that night and has had a serious case of asthmatic Bronchitis and has been sick ever since Christmas night. Luckily he is finally on the right medication and is on the mend. Happy New year to you all

8 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Your children are so cute together. It always looks like they are really good friends. I have a feeling they will have great times as they are growing up.

Glad Craig is on the mend, and I think your pictures were beautiful, both the before AND the after.

Happy New Year!

Laura said...

I am glad you had a nice Christmas. We are lucky to have you so close. Nice to hear poor Craig is finally feeling a bit better. What a terrible vacation that turned out to be. Sorry.

~erin~ said...

Oh lisa you are beautiful no matter what! great pics! love you!

Julie said...

first off you look FANTASTIC without showers and makeup! I'm glad you had fun. I LOVE Christmas!

Heather Anderson said...

Looks like you had a wonderful christmas. You look pretty in all the photos as always:)

Anonymous said...

Aww, both the girls have red robes. Too cute. I thought women just woke up showered with make-up? That's my story at least ;)

kaetrn said...

i hope craig feels better! the kids look so happy! and what shade of lipstick are you wearing? it is so so pretty!

laura said...

Your Christmas looks perfect. I swear every time I see Andrew he looks bigger. He is just changing all the time into a real boy. I'm sorry Craig got sick. It's just not a holiday unless someone is sick. At least it wasn't the flu.