Since I have been so lamely absent on my blog, and January is almost over...I thought I would fill you in on what the month of January has been like for us. We have been busy as ever. Here are some of the fun things we did to start the year...
Utah Sugar Bowl Champions parade:
We decided to go downtown to see the parade because we are such big U fans. We made some posters for the kids to hold up. Andrew's says "Early Commitement 2020". This got a lot of attention from the coaches and players. They were ready to sign him. Cali's said "Future Cheerleader". The kids loved it and they got to see the cheerleaders and players up close. YAY GO UTES!
Book Club Girls night:
We ate at one of our favorite resteraunts in Utah called the DoDo located in Sugar house and we discussed Decembers book Called the Hunger Games. It was a great read so we all enjoyed talking about it. It was really fun and of course we saw a movie afterwards. Thanks girls for another fun GNO!
Then Finally...We went to St. George for a couple days. Craig had work to do there and Andrew and Cali were out of school for two days so we decided to tag along. We had a good time. It was awesome weather..almost 60 degrees. The kids hung out in the hotel and swam. Of course I forgot to pack a bunch of stuff so I had to go to Target and buy everything I forgot. It was great fun though. Here are the pictures we took.....Utah Sugar Bowl Champions parade:
We decided to go downtown to see the parade because we are such big U fans. We made some posters for the kids to hold up. Andrew's says "Early Commitement 2020". This got a lot of attention from the coaches and players. They were ready to sign him. Cali's said "Future Cheerleader". The kids loved it and they got to see the cheerleaders and players up close. YAY GO UTES!Book Club Girls night:
We ate at one of our favorite resteraunts in Utah called the DoDo located in Sugar house and we discussed Decembers book Called the Hunger Games. It was a great read so we all enjoyed talking about it. It was really fun and of course we saw a movie afterwards. Thanks girls for another fun GNO!With my Christmas Money, I decided it was time I bought myself a big girl Handbag. Yay I love it so much. I am turning 30 soon so I think I am old enough to own a big girl handbag now. The first person I called was my mom to tell her I was all grown up:0) Here is the bag It came in...

BOUNCE U.........
Craig went out of town for a few days so I promised to take the kids to Bounce U after school one day. Thay had a wonderful time. Although I found out that Bounce U went out of business maybe two days after we went there. How sad but it was fun on that day.
TYMNASTICS.......
Craig went out of town for a few days so I promised to take the kids to Bounce U after school one day. Thay had a wonderful time. Although I found out that Bounce U went out of business maybe two days after we went there. How sad but it was fun on that day.TYMNASTICS.......
Remember when Cali was doing Ballet? Well that just wasn't working out. It was at an aweful time of the day and It was just getting to hard to go. So we decided to sign Cali up for Tymnastics(cali calls it that) and boy was it the right decision. This girl talks about gymnastics everyday. Asking when Can she go back. Here are some pictures of her first time.








7 comments:
Fun stuff! Your new blog look is great! Can't you post a picture of your new coach bag please???
Love the pictures, all of them. Such fun stuff. Even though we live close I still enjoy seeing it all.
Yeah post a picture of your coach beauty, wink!
Oh and the blog did turn out nice.
I love the Commitment 2020 thing. And the way your kids are always so cute with each other...
Great pics!
=)
PS. Just looked at your slide show. Everyone looks great, but Jan looks beyond great!
You can't show the bag your purse came in and not the purse itself!!!
You know we are insane BYU fans, but I think we can still friends.
How fun to be able to escape to St. George!
Looks like Jan was fun! Love the UT post. Your handbag is cute. I think I have few more years of needing a bigger bag for diapers, sippys, ect...
Carli is LOVES gymnastics too. She prefers it over dance and it works better for my schedule so we are all happy:) She use to call it ninganastics... love the tynastics too so cute!
I grew up taking gymnastics till I was considered 'over the hill' at 18 which is so frustrating being only about 4'10". It's hard to find adult gymnastics classes. I'd still be doing the sport is I could hunt down an adult class. I'm glad Cali is enjoying gymnastics. It's a great way to get out energy, gain self esteem and confidence and stay in shape. :)
Post a Comment