Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Coach Bag

O.K. Since you all pretty much all want to see it...Here it is in all it's glory. I just didn't want to come across braggy. I think it's a beauty and I have really enjoyed my newest accessory:) I hope you all approve of my very first big girl bag purchase!

6 comments:

Nate + Callie said...

Super cute!! I love it!!

laura said...

It's official. You are more of a woman than I am. Someday I'll get my Coach. Someday...
I love that Cali is in gymnastics. Davin and Kea both started back in August and they still LOVE it. It's constant movement- jumping, climbing things, jumping in pits- perfect for these little kids and their energy. The only problem- Davin now says he wants to do gymnastics instead of baseball. Imagine how Brian is handling that one.

Laura said...

You know how much I love that thing :)

Julie said...

not braggy...cute. LOVE IT!

kaetrn said...

love that bag! good choice! and lovin the nail polish too!

Anonymous said...

I think it's great you made a big girl purchase and got a very nice purse. I have yet to get into the whole Coach addiction, but the purse you chose is cute and it's not bragging at all. :) You have good taste in purses! :)