I Always try to reflect on this holiday and get a new appreciation for my country and my freedom and think about all the brave soldiers who continue to fight to protect our country and have died for it. i am so greatful to live in this country. I feel so blessed to have been born here.I am truly proud to be an American girl. It was a great family day. i really enjoyed all of it until we got home that night and saw that our dog got spooked by the fireworks and chewed up our wood blinds trying to get out. Oh yes the blinds that give us privacy from all the neighbors. Clearly a terrible mistake on our part. Something I wasn't ready for but I guess I will get those white plantation shutters I have been dreaming about. Won't do that again.
Jane 23
5 months ago





6 comments:
I have heard UT is the place to be for the 4th and it looks All American from here. Maybe we should make a trip out next year:) Love your pics... the one of the kids and Craig is too cut.
Looks like a terrific 4th of July with the family ... or most of it, anyway.
(I did get to go to the Stadium of Fire once, and I LOVED it.) Not so sure about the Jonas Brothers, though.
=)
We missed you. I think I need these pictures, they are sooo cute!
How fun! Utah really is the place to be on the 4th. Maybe next year...
And I can't believe your blinds are ruined. What a sad surprise after such a great day.
By the way- I am LOVING all of your posting!
Looks like you had a busy day full of fun. Thanks for sharing in the fireworks later that night. It was a lot of fun!
What would thr fourth be without at least one burned finger from the sparklers???? It looks like you had a ton of fun though! You guys are super super cute!
Post a Comment