I have been telling myself for weeks to do a new post. I have lots of summer activities to update. Between swim lessons and camping and swim team for andrew, 4th of Juky etc... we have just been running around and staying busy. i was going to start working on it but on thursday my mother in law got very ill and she has been in the hospital for a couple days.We thought it was a stroke in the beginning but We are extremely concerned and dont know exactly what is going on. We do know that she has had a brain absess and has bacteria in her spinal fluid. Right now she is not aware of whats happend to her. She is aware that she is in the hospital but she came in with severe pain. Today she is feeling better pain wise but not fully coherent. She is on heavy antibiotics and steroid to reduce swelling in her brain. They are running many tests and everything is just a guess at this point. We are all very worried about her and we know she needs all the prayers she can get. She will need to stay at the hosital for several more days. We are all very worried and hope we can get her better soon. The doctors think they are on the right track now but we just dont know anything for sure.
Jane 23
5 months ago





6 comments:
We are praying hard for a full recovery, Lisa. She is such a wonderful person, and we're all sorry she (and you guys) have to go through this.
I'm glad to hear that they think they're on the right track now. Hope Jan responds very soon (and very well) to the treatment.
Lots of hugs to all of you.
Oh Lisa. I am so sorry. Your mother-in-law, and all of you, will be in our prayers. Love you.
That sounds so hard. Your family and Jan will be in our prayers. I hope this passes soon and she returns to full health.
I miss your post. I look forward to seeing what you and your kids have been up to when you find the time:) Hope your summer is wonderful!
Lisa- so sorry to hear about Craig's mom. We will of course have you all in our thoughts and prayers- we love you all.
oh how scary! I hope she gets better! She'll be in our prayers!!!!
I was so impressed with how natural you were at serving her and getting her better. What a great example you are to me. I could never have gone through this past week without you. I appreciate you so much! Love ya!
Post a Comment