One of the kids favorite things to do with Nina is Miniature golf. This is a tradition that goes way back to when Andrew was 3 years old. When Cali was born and Nina came to help...she would take Andrew miniature golfing every day. Til this day they love to go and when anyone gets a hole in one we all sing...Shake your boody, shake, shake your boody. It is so fun. My mom came out to help with my Thyroid scan and since it was a clean scan and I was cleared I got to go have some fun with My mom and the kids. What a relief. Thanks for always coming and having fun with us Nina! We love you!
Jane 23
5 months ago





6 comments:
glad your scan was clean!
What happy news!
And what a cute mom!!
=)
I am so glad your scan was clean. That is such great news.
Grandma's are the best!
I am so HAPPY that you are healthy and your scan was clean!!!! What a wonderful tradition and a fun Mom and Grandma your kids have")
Congrats on a clean scan. I know how much you have been through and what that means to you (and to me). Your Mom is so much fun :)
So happy that your scan was clean!!!!! Congrats! I think another olive garden/chili's night is in order to celebrate!!!!
Post a Comment