One thing I love about summer is my sister Sara usually comes out for a visit with the kids. She stays at her husband parents house in Lehi and they let me come hang out with all of them. Every year they bring out a huge slip n Slide for the kids to play on. Even the big kids sometimes get to do a few runs. It is so much fun! The cousins don't see eachother that muchh since they live in California. It was so fun to see them. Here is Sara and I enjoying watching the kids play...
My little Calirific
Andrew Man..
My nephew Sean who is just 6 Months older than Andrew

Sean and Andrew-Cousins are awesome
Sean and Andrew-Cousins are awesome





4 comments:
Looks like a great time for the kids...AND the sisters!
=)
Oh, I love these pictures. It's so fun to see you and the kids all together. I can't believe how big Owen is. And it makes me excited to see Sara in one week and you in 3 weeks. Can't wait!!
Two BEAUTIFUL girls!
That backyard looks PERFECT for a slip n slide!!!!!
Post a Comment