My sweet baby girl Turned Five today. It is bitter sweet. I am sad you have become a kid and not so much my baby anymore. I adore you at this age so much. You are just so HAPPY all the time. Sure you have upset feelings sometimes but you never throw tantrums which is amazing for a 5 year old. You are always smiling and are just the sweetest girl. I love you so much and I am so proud you are 5.
5 things I love about Cali
1. She truly has the best hair of any child I have ever seen. I am not saying this because I am her mother and I am biased. It really is amazing.
2. You LOVE camping and lizard hunting but you are such a girly girl too. Anything Princess makes you happy.
3. You are starting Kindergarden this year. You are going to do great. We are so proud you will be in school this year.
4. Your favorite food is chinese food. You love it. I can't get you to eat much else and you are a huge lover of chocolate milk.
5. Your favorite color is still Pink. I am not looking forward to the day you say you HATE pink but I know it's coming. I know because I did that to my mom.
You really are an amazing little girl. I love you so much and I love to watch you grow. You have blessed my life beyond words. I needed you in my life that is clear. I am so glad you are my sweet Cali girl. I look forward to your many birthdays to come and I am the luckiest mom in the world to have you as my daughter. The best thing about you is you are 100% a mommas girl. I love it!
This is Cali on her big 5th birthday:






5 comments:
Dear Cali,
I love you because you are sweet.
You are always happy and excited.
You are beautiful. You are very very brave. I am surprised your Mom didn't mention your amazingly brave and dare devil nature. You will try anything, and sometimes it scares me and other times it makes me so proud!
Love you,
Aunt Laura
I always notice in every picture how cool she is. You can just tell she is a neat kid.
=)
i'm pretty sure it won't surprise you but Natalie has that skirt. hahahahaha! Anyways, Cali just gets more beautiful the older she gets and I agree...she does have gorgeous hair. Happy Birthday Cali!!!
What a beautiful tribute!
Just stopped by to say Hello!
Blessings,
Chelle
Happy Bday Cali. She really does have pretty hair and you always do such cute things with it. Pretty pics too:)
Post a Comment